2014 Nissan Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zaskarD40

Reaction score
Any word on what MY2014 will bring Navara?
There is still no word on the next gen navara post the Chysler then Mitsubishi JV break down. Titan is getting all the r&d focus at present. New gen model due 2015. Launch date 1Q14.

In the US, MY14 brings the usual trim and spec upgrades.

Nissan Frontier
Nissan Frontier continues to be a leader in the mid-size truck segment, combining premium hardware, extraordinary power and an exceptional level of on- and off-road performance. Enhancements for 2014 include:

Heated front seats added to the SV VTP package
Three new available aluminum-alloy wheels designs: 16-inch SV grade, 16-inch PRO-4X grade and 18-inch SL grade
Manual sliding rear window added as standard on all Crew Cab models (except S)
Heated front cloth seat available as standard on PRO-4X and optional on SV
Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, manual air conditioning, cruise control and steering wheel controls (audio, Bluetooth® and cruise control), front sunglass holder, Bluetooth® microphone and upgraded audio system added as standard on S models
Enhanced navigation system functionality (smartphone integration, enhanced voice recognition and device control, one-shot destination entry)
NissanConnect℠ Apps smartphone integration for iPhone® and Android, SiriusXM TravelLink (fuel prices,
times, stock updates, sports scores), SiriusXM Weather
Offered in both King Cab and Crew Cab body styles and in 4x2 and 4x4 driveline configurations, along with five trim grades: Frontier S (4-cylinder and V6), SV, PRO-4X, Desert Runner and SL (Crew Cab only)

I wish the 2015 navara was Americas new Cummins powered Titan. It's got a 5.0 crd turbo deisel, meant to have 750nm and 300 hp

Latest posts

Back