2015 muster location suggestions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might come up on thus bad boy next year. Might take a while to get there but at least he can dance around trees when they jump out in front of me

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415053099313.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415053099313.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 47
With a really big bag of the right kind of drugs i'm sure i could drive there in 1 day 18 hours!

Attachments

• 2015 muster.JPG
    2015 muster.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 56
Awww come on. A day and 3/4 is plenty of time to do 3500 km.... hahahahah :/

When i first moved to Darwin 10 years ago there were no demerit points and no speed limit once out of town, so it might of been possible back then.

Hahaha yeah, true... it would be closer for me to drive to darwin than it is to go to the muster hhahahahahah... and yeah, I lived in alice when it was still open speed limit, they changed it not long after I left...

The 2015 Muster will be held at.................EMU CREEK 4WD park.......northern NSW, 10 mins from QLD border

Google it

DATE..............29th October.....

Are we there yet

I know where that is!! Just south of my old stomping ground. Born and bred Warwick! Might have to go!

Deal!! Let's crash this sausage fest haha

It's not all blokes, we had many guys come with there partners and we had entire families come as well. From memory we had around 10 couples there and there actually was more on paper but a few people had things go wrong just before the event which didn't allow them to attend.
We really do want this to be a family based event and welcome everyone to attend.
If we do things the way we planned im thinking you will be far from the only women at the event.
So it would be great to see you two at the event and if you can bring a few of ya mates along to help us even up the numbers some more.
Maybe we should make the navkahna a bit of a challenge between the girls and guys? Really see who can take out the win??

It's not all blokes, we had many guys come with there partners and we had entire families come as well. From memory we had around 10 couples there and there actually was more on paper but a few people had things go wrong just before the event which didn't allow them to attend.
We really do want this to be a family based event and welcome everyone to attend.
If we do things the way we planned im thinking you will be far from the only women at the event.
So it would be great to see you two at the event and if you can bring a few of ya mates along to help us even up the numbers some more.
Maybe we should make the navkahna a bit of a challenge between the girls and guys? Really see who can take out the win??
I don't really have female friends so I'd only be unevening the numbers more haha.

Starting on a Thursday?

We are going to invite everyone to come on Thursday to set up and have a look around with the muster activities officially starting on the Friday morning and ending around 12 - 1pm Sunday

Next year we have more things in mind and we really need Friday to fit it all in.
Some really good ideas were thrown around at the muster and prior by the committee for some activities which we will need more time for so opening up Thursday for arriving and setting up ect at your own time will be a more relaxed way to go and hopefully the weekend won't go so quick.

We are going to invite everyone to come on Thursday to set up and have a look around with the muster activities officially starting on the Friday morning and ending around 12 - 1pm Sunday

Next year we have more things in mind and we really need Friday to fit it all in.

Some really good ideas were thrown around at the muster and prior by the committee for some activities which we will need more time for so opening up Thursday for arriving and setting up ect at your own time will be a more relaxed way to go and hopefully the weekend won't go so quick.

No worries.

On smoko I just filled in a holiday request form. I thought bugger it, gives me an excuse to get away.

No worries.

On smoko I just filled in a holiday request form. I thought bugger it, gives me an excuse to get away.

Nice one, great work. It would be great to see everyone getting in early so we can really make this next one our biggest.

I will be attending this one as well boys and girls. 1st muster here I come!

Are we there yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back