3" calmini/caloffraod suspension front end issue

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KB.

Reaction score
Hey guys I put in a 3" calmini/caloffraod suspension kit about a year ago. With new upper control arms shocks ball joints 3" iron man leafs.

The front end of the ute dips around 1/2 an inch. Maybe an inch. Any ideas of how I could raise the front end? The angle of the upper control arms looks like it can increase in height. Could I install stronger shocks or place spacers on the joints of the shocks?

If anyone has any ideas that would be great!
Cheers kb

depends if the UCA is already on the bump stop or not, ideally you want about 10mm gap but he can go more if the appearance is not satisfying him, the ride will be horrible though.

Is there anyway you can get around the bump stop problem with getting a suspension lift? I just put 32 inch tires on and they rub so I'm thinking of getting a body lift so I don't loose wheel travel and have a ruff ride on the bump stops. Any ideas? Cheers

Also with a suspension lift won't that increase the angle on the CV joints wearing them out faster?

Only when you are using 4wd, when in 2wd the cv's aren't moving unless you have the hubs locked in (on a d22 anyway) if you have a d40 then they are moving all the time so yes, they will wear faster at a bigger angle

I have the same lift in mine, I got rid of the bump stops sikaflexed a flat rubber piece so there is no metal on metal and have had no problems and my front sits really good

Latest posts

Back