3" calmini kit + beudeasert 2-3/4 exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry for the late reply. No muffler on mine.

You got your 3" kit installed yet? Wheres the pics?

yeah its all in. my mrs took the camera with her to thailand so ill post up some pics when she gets back befor and afters. all up im pretty happy with the kit, it looks great but im yet to take it off road. it feels very stiff though and the front upper arm is only 5mm away from touching the bump stop so it will lift the front wheels fairly easy. also the calmini kit uses a 2" rear block an a 1" shackle which i may have to find a differend configuration for. but other than that the kit fits great and looks great to.

ashleylipus, did you get a chance to get those before and after pics? Just wondering what the difference looks like.

Where did you source the Calmini kit from in the states?
Aus dealers are too exxy.
I am just after the upper control arms.

3" Suspension 4wd

thats the site i purchased the lit from. i just specified i was purchasing for an '02 australian navara.
everything fit prety well

in case you are after a price, i sent them an email yesterday to get a price, so heres i what i got emailed back to me this morning. postage is to Qld

"The NP12637 D22 Navara Heavy Duty Upper Control Arm Set is designed to yield factory alignment settings (including camber) at 3” of lift over factory height.

Here is the cost breakdown for the parts you've inquired about:

- NP12637 D22 Navara Heavy Duty Upper Control Arm Set: $389.95
- NP12490RHD Nissan (Right-Hand Steering) Idler Arm Brace: $47.95
- Shipping cost to your location via FedEx International Economy Service: $189.61
- TOTAL: $627.51 USD"

ok then does anyone know if older arms and bushes fit the newer models?
Has anyone got an older model arm in the shed I can measure up against?

Latest posts

Back