3" calmini vs snakeracing. which is better?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camtaylor93

Reaction score
Bought a 2013 d22 and looking to do a 3 inch suspension lift on it and was looking for some advice on the best way to go about it and any issues people might have had. Will be fitting myself as well. And will I need extended brake lines?

I have a Tough Dog 40mm-ish lift with upgraded TB`s which i enjoy with no issues, i also have superior engineering UCA`s and i find their products of a very good standard.
If i could go back and change anything i would probably only change to Rancho9000XL`s as they are adjustables.
Any more then that and you will probably find issues with your CV`s as they are not really designed for a bigger lift, especially if your off road quite a bit, if you really want more lift i personally would just add a bit of a body lift on top. I have not needed to extend my brakes lines either.

Yer I'll be body lifting Aswell just to fit bigger tyres in, looking for the best flex possible rather than just height.

Aren't Calmini & Snake Racing the same bits - all from Calmini. Buy direct from the Calmini website.

Make sure your shockers match the lift.

Latest posts

Back