3" Exhaust on 2012 D40?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nhb006

Reaction score
Just wondering has anyone here put a 3" exhaust on a 2012 D40 yet, or a D40 that didn't come with a factory DPF?

Looking at doing one on my 2012 D40 4x2 ST.

Just wondering has anyone here put a 3" exhaust on a 2012 D40 yet, or a D40 that didn't come with a factory DPF?

Hey mate. Scott's Rods do 3" kits for the d40 they are well priced and good kits plus easy to fit

I've seen them and contacted them on Ebay. - Thye aren't sure that it will fit my car, because they haven't done one yet. - Fingers crossed they do, because they look the goods.

Ive contacted Scott's Rod's too about an exhaust for my 2006 D40 Auto (no factory fitted DPF) and they couldnt help me at all. Was told they dont make an exhaust to fit my model.

On another note, the systems they make WILL NOT fit your car if you have a long range tank. A good mate in town bought one for his 08 manual D40 and had to completely redesign the system to fit around his long range tank. Nothing a day with a cut-off saw and a mig couldnt fix, but still a pain.

How can they not have an exhaust to fit?
You bend and cut pipe then weld it. Any exhaust shop should be able to do it.

I rang 3 different places for a 2.5 inch mandrel bent turbo back yesterday and the prices varied A LOT.
$680, $1100 and $2050 all for the same thing.

Hey mate, did you end up fitting an exhaust? I also have a 2012 ST and am keen to see what others have done.

3" sounds too big for a 2.5L engine, I'm thinking about the Beauy 2.75" although I think 2.5 is plenty big enough

Cheers

Latest posts

Back