3" Exhaust Question

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlie91

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Might have been posted before but couldnt find anything on the subject.

Ive got a 2014 Spain ST D40 and am looking at getting a 3" Exhaust as my stock exhaust muffler has copped a fair hiding from some rocks (excuse). I am trying to find a system that just has a High Flow Cat and NO MUFFLERs but I can only find them for the manual D40.

Anyone know why or anyone that does make them? OR are there any issues I need to worry about with it being an AUTO have heard of some sensor or something but I am unsure.

Thanks in advance.

You will have a dpf in yours mate.
And take it from me, you'll want the muffler.

Give this number a ring they'll sort you out 03 9792 9269

You will have a dpf in yours mate.

Mike are you sure about the dpf in the 2014? Did i read somewhere they stopped them in like 2010? I'm not even 50% - definetly a question?? I have a manual so I'm not any help

Thanks gents, Any recommendations on the setup I should go for?

Probably prefer having a steel one for a cost factor but also I don't really like stainless for the temps that it will carry + the off chance it cops another wack.

I'm pretty sure I recall him saying he got his fron dea exhaust.. you should be able to google that phone number and get some result lol

Yes dea exhaust.
The old bloke who owns it is great. The young fellas who run the internet side of it will do what ever to help you out!

Latest posts

Back