3 free copies of 4WD Action

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe2006

Reaction score
I know how much everyone seems to like 4WD Action here.

Anyway if you want to read about T0y0tas & get 3 free issues delivered, see

Forum | Caravan & Motorhome | RV Tips, Travel, Camping, Swap, Social Chat. - View topic - FREE 4wd Action magazines subsciption

I will give them a call on Monday for mine.

In case anyone is interested, the same forum also has details of 3 free issues of Caravan & Motorhome.

I gave them a call earlier this week for the caravan mags.

If anybody asks, I didn't tell you. I don't want to be banished from over there :sarcastic:

P.S if this topic is better suited to "Seen a bargain", please feel free to move it.

Last edited:
EMG the company that publishes that mag are well know to call often and hard sell even their own subcribers. I'm not sure 3 free mags are worth the calls...though some people may enjoy getting calls, cheers for the heads up Joe

I have a relative working for EMG so I get mine at a good rate, although if all goes to plan they may have a Navara friendly contributor amongst their ranks soon

Despite the overwhelming response :sarcastic: , just letting you know I received the first of my 3 copies of 4WD Action (& DVD).

I believe the offer is open until the end of September on the remote chance anybody is interested.

Back