3 inch exhaust & original cat

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rang Sterling today and Jeremy tells me to ring ARB Dandenong as they are now a distributor of Sterling.
As soon as he said that i told him that ARB are rogues,but i rang them anyway.
I only wanted the dump and hi flow cat as i had the rest of the exhaust done allready,and as i expected they tried to rip me off.
The price quoted was over $900,just for that,,,,,so i told him what i thought of that price....
i rang Sterling back,told them what ARB wanted and asked them to quote me a price from them...its only $220....
ARB marked it up by $700......assholes:rock:

See sterling go alright have heard nothing but good reports from them Arb i wouldnt pee on them if they were on fire there products are great by products actual things they make but everything they get from other suppliers instantly doubles in price they tried selling me a bogard turbo timer for 380 got one from else where at half that.

Czeslaw

Got my original cat/dump replaced today with a custom built 3 inch dump.right from the turbo flange and hi flow cat...now im happy.
The exhaust guy said he will never do another one as they are so hard to make and fit...
I will take some pics tomorrow and post them up...

my 3.0L was a very tight fit too. but its worth it and reckon you'll enjoy the mod now its on your truck.

pics need to be a smaller size and there an "insert image" button on the message toolbar window. cheers

my 3.0L was a very tight fit too. but its worth it and reckon you'll enjoy the mod now its on your truck.

pics need to be a smaller size and there an "insert image" button on the message toolbar window. cheers
i tried the insert immage button but my "pics"come out with a big red X on them....not loaded ????

Latest posts

Back