3 inch lift calmini

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was also looking at this ... How much would postage cost .? Any1 knw .?

You could always send them an email, but from what I understand most people here have paid around $1300 all up including postage

i sent them an email but wont get a reply till tuesday because of the time difference. 1300 is still cheaper than anything round here from what i have been seeing.

when I ordered my UCA's from calmini its cost me $162 in shipping and I live in perth

Are these kits legal in Vic. Just thought extended shackles where illegal.
Could be wrong

Hi all,

Looking at a lift kit (duh)...

Anyone in QLD installed this? http://www.purenissan.com/3_suspension_4wd.htm
Mod plate required as it is greater than 2"?!?

What about the rear springs.. whats the go? What do I replace the standard ones with.

Also, CV angle.. anyone got this installed?

I only really want to go 2" but it looks like I will need to get the Calimini UCAs to resolve the CV angle.. which then requires bigger shockys which then makes a 3" more desirable...

Any advice/comments would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Ads.

An

I was told by local mod plater that ucas couldnt be mod plated unless they meet aust standard adr. Could now be different with ncop. But i guess it depends how leniant the guy plating it is

Hi all,

Looking at a lift kit (duh)...

Anyone in QLD installed this? http://www.purenissan.com/3_suspension_4wd.htm
Mod plate required as it is greater than 2"?!?

What about the rear springs.. whats the go? What do I replace the standard ones with.

Also, CV angle.. anyone got this installed?

I only really want to go 2" but it looks like I will need to get the Calimini UCAs to resolve the CV angle.. which then requires bigger shockys which then makes a 3" more desirable...

Any advice/comments would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Ads.

An

the Calmini uca's DO NOT resolve the CV angle...... ONLY a diff drop will do this

Here is a picture of the 3" calmini kit installed.

CV_Angle_zps7c45b4ab.jpg

As you can see there is not much play between the bump stop and upper control arm. Also CV angle is pretty horrible, I am going to be playing around soon by getting rid of the extended shackles at the rear, winding down the torsion bars to bring it back to a 2" kit then installing a 2" body lift to bring the CV angles back in line.

Brett

Thats spot with that post....the CV angles are only an issue if the hubs are locked in and also 4wd is selected

but yeh going above stock is always going to compromise the CV's

I had this ordered from caloffraod. Pretty much the same accept the shocks and ball joints are engineered to an Australian standard. I also installed iron man heavy duty leaf springs in the rear, without the blocks, there was no need for them with the rear shock and 3" leafs. Works a treat! Only problem is the front end dips 1/2 an inch. Just looking at how to lift the front end up. Anyone have any ideas?

Latest posts

Back