3d Print file needed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregMac

Reaction score
Hi - I'm trying to get in touch with member "GunMetalGrey" who has printed a part to resolve a door lock issue with a Navara. He indicated that the STL file would be made available in his description however I was unable to locate same. How do I contact that member please?

Hi - I'm trying to get in touch with member "GunMetalGrey" who has printed a part to resolve a door lock issue with a Navara. He indicated that the STL file would be made available in his description however I was unable to locate same. How do I contact that member please?
Hey Mate,
There's a few ways to contact members. I have seen that @GunMentalGrey has replied yo another thread but for future reference -
1. Start a conversation with them direct-> Envelope symbol at the top of the screen
2. Hit reply on one of their messages -> will directly quote that user and a popup will appear on their page
3. make up a message and put the @ symbol infront of their name to reference them into the message
-> again, will popup on their page next time they visit

like this => @GregMac

Back