3ltr intercooler and exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pix

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Now that I'm back from my extended deployment on toilet island, I'm keen to get back into modding the nav. Before I left I had pretty much decided on a Beaudesert 2.75 inch exhaust, as one of these mailed to my door was cheaper than any 3in system I could find around town. If no one has heard of anything better local to ACT I may order that Tuesday.

Where I really need help is while I was away, another guy on the trip talked me into an intercooler. For an '03 D22 3ltr, I believe I have to go front mount as a top mount wont fit. Where would be the best place to pick one up? (ebay, advert in 4x4 mag or local shop?) and would I be able to install myself?

I'm going to do these mods as soon as possible, because I'd like to start a home made tray soon too.
Thanks in advance.

-PIX

There's already a fair amount of info on here for intercooler and exhaust info. Have a look at the search engine up the top in the red section RHS or at some of the stickys at the top of some of the D22 chat sections.

However, from what I understand for a complete kit ready to install the options are really front mount and specifically an ASE kit - they do sell them off ebay as well as online. Other choices are for the more handier people (I'm not counted in amongst those unfortunately) like Falcon XR6 turbo intercoolers bought cheap secondhand and modified to fit which require the pipes and fittings to be fabricated.

Since you're in the ACT, I'd suggest also having a look at Denco Diesels' website from Wagga which isn't that far from you in relative terms. The name Berridale Diesels also springs to mind for some reason although I can't recall why - maybe I've seen an ad for them in a 4x4 mag or something?

KB

Latest posts

Back