3mm Stainless Bashplate Design

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea it came up better than expected :) will be fitting it tomorrow or friday hopefully.. i have to bend my bullbr back down a little as its a little bent up at the moment :sarcastic:

Pete can't wait for your drawings.

My farther is a sheet metal fab so I will have no drama's getting this made just need some good drawings. :)

I will get them finished one day. Combination of being slack and not enough time with work. In a different State for work right now. Feels like i havent had time to scratch my ass lately. Will get them done those. Sorry guys.

Pete

I will get them finished one day. Combination of being slack and not enough time with work. In a different State for work right now. Feels like i havent had time to scratch my ass lately. Will get them done those. Sorry guys.

Pete

That is fine mate I know what you mean my work has been crazy for the last month and still got about 3 weeks of non stop work. :(

But really looking forward to these drawings as I can finally get some protection down there. :)

Pete
Pete, if you like you can email me the Inventor files and I'll get one of my draftsman to create some manufacturing drgs and will post them up.

Thank you very much Joely1991,

I have used your diagrams and a friend of my fathers has managed to get a 4mm aluminum plate made up for only $120. should look awesome once fitted. Hell of a lot cheaper than TJM

Pete, if you like you can email me the Inventor files and I'll get one of my draftsman to create some manufacturing drgs and will post them up.

Hey mate, got some of the drawings done today. Will have them finished by the end of the week and will start a new thread with the PDF's for people to download.

Will have to talk to to someone on here about uploading the PDF's though, as last time i tried the files were too big.

Pete

Thank you very much Joely1991,

I have used your diagrams and a friend of my fathers has managed to get a 4mm aluminum plate made up for only $120. should look awesome once fitted. Hell of a lot cheaper than TJM

I'm glad it was useful to ya!

Hey mate, got some of the drawings done today. Will have them finished by the end of the week and will start a new thread with the PDF's for people to download.

Will have to talk to to someone on here about uploading the PDF's though, as last time i tried the files were too big.

Pete

sounds good Pete, may have to go with jpegs....always interesting with dxf

sounds good Pete, may have to go with jpegs....always interesting with dxf

Yeah we have a program to turn dwg. files to PDF, works really well and its free. Dont loose quality that way and makes the drawings easier to read.

I'll suss it out. Any mods reading, send me a pm if you can help when the time comes.

Cheers

Pete

Can it be hosted on a website like photobucket? That way you can just put a link for people to download it from.

Sent from Josh's iPhone using Forum Runner

Can it be hosted on a website like photobucket? That way you can just put a link for people to download it from.

Sent from Josh's iPhone using Forum Runner

Got a feeling last time i tried that photobucket didnt accept PDF's.

Got the drawings all done, so will try and get them uploaded tonight or tomorrow night after work.

Pete

Latest posts

Back