4 wet navaras

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dave sent me this pic this mening. His young bloke pulled up a grey buck!
Tops of to him.

Attachments

• image-942819999.jpg
    image-942819999.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 57
When you do it'll be great!
I'm heading off in a few weeks. Hopefully pull a dear.

The best I've got is a fox haha I'm.only new to the shooting scene and have only been out 2-3times so never really had the chance to hunt something big

The best I've got is a fox haha I'm.only new to the shooting scene and have only been out 2-3times so never really had the chance to hunt something big

My first shot ever was a massive goat. Pulled at about 150m with my .243. He was on the side of a cliff face. Don't know how the bastard got there
But he wasn't going anywhere quick so I plenty of time to line him up.
My best was a roo on the run at over 250.
Headshot with my .243.
Longest shot was a goat at around 550m I was on a ridge an he was on the other side.
Unfortunately after I shot him I couldn't get over to retrieve him as we the track was non existent at the bottom.

dave sent me this pic this mening. His young bloke pulled up a grey buck!
Tops of to him.

Thanks charlie, He got his first fox friday arvo then a nanny and kid. And topped it off saturday morning with his first deer, A 28 " rusa stag. End of hijack

Thanks charlie, He got his first fox friday arvo then a nanny and kid. And topped it off saturday morning with his first deer, A 28 " rusa stag. End of hijack

Ah mate. Great to hear!! Sure the two of you had a ball!
Jealous!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back