4wd suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Zordo,

I have 300kg bluemax springs in the rear of my d40 and i am going to put one of the factory leaves in to firm them up a bit my question is will the clamps on the blue max be big enough to squeeze the extra leaf in or should i get some new ones.

Cheers

Hi Zordo,

I have 300kg bluemax springs in the rear of my d40 and i am going to put one of the factory leaves in to firm them up a bit my question is will the clamps on the blue max be big enough to squeeze the extra leaf in or should i get some new ones.

Cheers

Hi mate.
Dismantle your original packs.
Choose a short leaf & fit it under the 5 Bluemax leaves.
On the clamps you can remove the tube from the bolt.
If the leaf still does in the clamp you can cut the leaf so it is 25mm shorter than the clamps.
You may need a longer centre bolt.
Cheers

Hi zordo.
I have a D22 and was looking at an EFS 2in kit.
Can I get a price on a kit plus delivery to Sydney.
I only carry weight when we go camping so springs to suit would be nice.

Cheers, Brendan.

Hi mate chasing a price for a lift kit for my 1999 dual cab navara, looking for around 2-3 inch lift. Car doesnt carry weight much, no more then 100 kg at times. And shipping to karratha 6714. Thanks in advance

Hi zordo.
I have a D22 and was looking at an EFS 2in kit.
Can I get a price on a kit plus delivery to Sydney.
I only carry weight when we go camping so springs to suit would be nice.

Cheers, Brendan.

Hi mate.
EFS kit delivered to Sydney is $1125
If you require torsion bars add $310
Cheers

Hi mate chasing a price for a lift kit for my 1999 dual cab navara, looking for around 2-3 inch lift. Car doesnt carry weight much, no more then 100 kg at times. And shipping to karratha 6714. Thanks in advance

HI mate.
2" Bluemax kit is $1350
Leaves, bushes, u/bolts, shackles, pins, shocks, torsion bars
freight is expensive approx. $150
Cheers

Hey Zordo, do you only have efs lift kits or do you also stock tough dog 2'' for a d22 ? thanks

Hi mate.
I can get EFS, Bluemax, Toughdog, ironman
I don't stock Toughdog but I can get it.
You will pay more for Toughdog even though it is no better than anything else.
Cheers

Hi Zordo I hope you can help me out here...
I finally checked my car weight this afternoon:
Front 1340Kg
Rear 1540Kg
Total 2880 Without Driver
Also at the moment I have 2" lift 400Kg upgrade OME and my car sits 45mm below standard height
This is the car as i normally run it around town. When we go away it might be an extra 200Kg more with missus, food, lots of beer (can go without the beer) and camping stuff.
What would be your recommendation for a set up like this one?

Thanks
Max

Hi Zordo I hope you can help me out here...
I finally checked my car weight this afternoon:
Front 1340Kg
Rear 1540Kg
Total 2880 Without Driver
Also at the moment I have 2" lift 400Kg upgrade OME and my car sits 45mm below standard height
This is the car as i normally run it around town. When we go away it might be an extra 200Kg more with missus, food, lots of beer (can go without the beer) and camping stuff.
What would be your recommendation for a set up like this one?

Thanks
Max

Hi mate.
Not sure about those weights.
But looks like you have a heavy D40
If a 400kg spring is not enough i can do an extra heavy duty leaves

Bluemax leaves 6+ 2
H/D Dobinson coils
Cheers

Hi Zordo, how much for a 2" Tough dog setup all round?? And maybe with spacers if the front needs a little help after? No canopy, will be getting Xrox and rear bar later on. No constant load, only camping gear and dirt bike on occasions...

Cheers.

Hi Zordo, how much for a 2" Tough dog setup all round?? And maybe with spacers if the front needs a little help after? No canopy, will be getting Xrox and rear bar later on. No constant load, only camping gear and dirt bike on occasions...

Cheers.

Hi mate.
You are looking at $1780 approx
cheers

Hi guys.
We handle 4wd suspension , Bodylift kits ,Ironman recovery equipment
Stuff like
EFS
LOVELLS
DOBINSONS
TOUGHDOG
RANCHO
IRONMAN
BLUE MAX
BILSTEIN
KONI
AIRBAG MAN PRODUCTS
SUPERIOR ENGINEERING PRODUCTS
GOOD PRICES & HONEST ADVICE

ZORDOS 4WD SUSPENSION
AH PH - FAX 07 33512692 OR 0418780611[/COLOR]PICK UP BRISBANE NORTHSIDE------- FITTING AVAILABLE

will pick up aswell im looking for the price differnece for a 4 inch efs or 4 inch tough dog lift??

Hey zordo, My lower front strut bushes have collapsed in my dobinsons, do you sell stronger replacements bushes or should i just swap the whole strut out to a better make?

Can you suggest with a price too, Arb bullbar, winch, lghts off the front have dobinson 110kg spring trying to hold it up with 5mm spacers.

How mch was a 2" body lift fitted up too?
Cheers

Back