4wd tracks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarryd

Reaction score
so today i went to glasshouse with a mate but this time not the navara but on a ktm 250sxf bike ,

and i realised from a different point of view how some of us 4wders F$%K the tracks big time ... saw plenty of 4wds out there today having a good time , but over the day i grew to hate myself as a 4wder for making what should be a pretty easy say hill climb into a monster from ruts etc lol

anyway just thought id share

How are the tracks at glasshouse?

I understand where you are coming from with destroying tracks. I tend to not do tracks that I will ruin if I over rev and constantly spinning wheels. I'd rather take the tracks that are challenging but if I get to the point I am gonna do to much damage I get someone to pull me out or I back off. Things will be easier with a locker as you can take things slower

It's been awhile since I 4x4 with the navara boys ages ago but the tracks seem ok , everything from mild to wild , always mud but it's a great time either in the nav or the bike :)

How are the tracks at glasshouse?

I understand where you are coming from with destroying tracks. I tend to not do tracks that I will ruin if I over rev and constantly spinning wheels. I'd rather take the tracks that are challenging but if I get to the point I am gonna do to much damage I get someone to pull me out or I back off. Things will be easier with a locker as you can take things slower

Good call and in saying that maintaining a speed were your wheels are not spinning and keeping traction at low revs gets you further anyway most of the time. Chewing up mud is fun though I must say.

Latest posts

Back