4wding DVD's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett 76

Reaction score
Hey all.

I used to buy 4wd craption magazines for their dvd's before i started to notice its the same crap over and over again. So haven't bought them for awhile now.

I'm just curious if anyone knows of any good 4wd dvd's or shows i can buy instead of waiting a month just to watch 1 hour of crap.

Brett

I have never purchased any but I have seen the tv show a few times, I have a fair collection of 4WD Action dvds, but everything else I watch is just from youtube. If you want to see hard core stuff have a look on the sites for the comps like cliffhanger and king of hammers and stuff, I am sure there will be vids on there too.

I also wait for the monthly 4wd craption mag's and dvd's.

It gives me a good excuse to sit on the couch with my 5yr old son to watch 4x4 dvd for an hour - usually on a weekend. Generaly we watch on a saturday afternoon, then have family dinner watching the 'funniest videos' before its his bed time.

So i use the 4wd craption dvd's as an excuse to have quiet time with my son sitting beside me in front of the 'box' together. Sometimes there is insteresting stuff to see on the dvd, but i enjoy the father/son time more importantly.

I also wait for the monthly 4wd craption mag's and dvd's.

It gives me a good excuse to sit on the couch with my 5yr old son to watch 4x4 dvd for an hour - usually on a weekend. Generaly we watch on a saturday afternoon, then have family dinner watching the 'funniest videos' before its his bed time.

So i use the 4wd craption dvd's as an excuse to have quiet time with my son sitting beside me in front of the 'box' together. Sometimes there is insteresting stuff to see on the dvd, but i enjoy the father/son time more importantly.

how funny you say that woody, my 5 yr old and i do the same thing. the trouble is now he has watched them all 5 times over and starts to spit out all of the tips. we were out the other weekend and he sys to my cousin on the uhf, "remember momentum is your friend" lmao!! i was cracking up. tonight he tells me to make sure i put my thumbs on the outside of the steering wheel next time where on the rocky stuff. the stuff they come out with is priceless. :hahaha:

Latest posts

Back