4X4 and Tinnie & Tackle Show 19-21 March 2010

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like the boy and I will be there Saturday now, seems most of you are going then anyways. Meeting for a beer in the bar at midday????

Jason and I went in today, There was heaps to look at but a lot of products were displayed by the manufacturer and not the retailers, so a lot of it wasn't even for sale, a bit wierd really. Make sure if you go you check out the events at the arena, We had a ball watching them, 2 guys in old hyundai's stole the show, doing jumps over the 4x4 hills. You'd be amazed how far they got them......until one rolled haha.

Drooled over lots of nice boats and 4x4 accessories.

Cae home with just a hat, new fishing rod and a Ctek adaptor. A roll of the eyes from the missus and thats all, better than to be expected considering she gave me strict orders not to buy anything haha.

Ha ha, yeah the Hyundai's were the highlight for me.

Confirmed that the Mickey Thompson 4 Rib ATZ's are the tyres for me, just have to get some prices on Monday.

hey guys.. heading to the show tomorrow and was just wondering if there were many fridges on sale for a good price. Was leaning more towards the 50l waeco. What do you guys recommend or have any feed back on... Cheers in advance for the advice and replies..

Lee and I will be there tomorrow bright and early. Not that I have money to spend at the momment due to rain, no work = no pay for me. Any one wanna buy my house!!

hey guys.. heading to the show tomorrow and was just wondering if there were many fridges on sale for a good price. Was leaning more towards the 50l waeco. What do you guys recommend or have any feed back on... Cheers in advance for the advice and replies..

There were lots of places selling fridges but I don't remember seeing any super specials mate. It might be a good place to go to compare them all though.

Hi mate, I have the 50L Waeco, I bought it at the show 12 months ago.

I got it for $999 and they threw in the travel bag thingo. Been very happy with it so far.

cheers guys will be heading out there today.. hopefully be coming back with arms full hahaha. will let ya know how i get on.

Ended up going Saturday arvo due to work. Wasnt too bad, unfortunately missed the shows in the arena, but came home with a TJM compressor and recovery kit which is what I was hoping to get, so pretty happy.

Had a good timeat the show today.. saw a couple of shows at the arena which was pretty enjoyable to see them thrash around the course. Came home with a quote for an ironman lift kit and a 140 amp dual battery system. Also got a 50l waeco with a bag and an adventure pack i think is what they call it... pretty happy and hopefully putting in to get the nav lifted for tuesday.. saw some very nice lookin sunraysiers on display but i think that will be a "save my pennies for next year" as well as trying to convince the missus..how'd everyone else go

I picked up a UHF and a high lift jack on Sunday arvo, screwed them down for a good deal.... Maybe it was the right time, they weren't keen on packing it all away!

Latest posts

Back