95 d21 dual cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will do Dave.
Also recently chucked on a set of maxxis big horns in
235/85/16's.
made a huge difference.
And in addition the bloke I'm getting the wreck off of has
got an arb winch bar that's made for the d21 but doesn't know
if he wants to part with it.
I'll try my hardest so I can replace my slap together winch bar.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 46
Don't worry I'll be trying !
It's on another nav he's got which he is fixing up to sell.
I'll have to make him an offer he can't refuse. :)

looking good, might have to go out 4wding with ya one day...see how the navs compare up!

Sounds like a good idea mate.
When we go out next I'll let you know.
The usual crew that I go out with are a bit of a mixed bag
Me and my nav, an Isuzu MU, a 2000 rodeo tray back,a 90's jeep Cherokee, occasionally another d21 extra cab and soon a GQ maverick/patrol once he get's it over the pits.
Been trying to get one of the guys at work to come out in his 100 series but he keeps coming up with excuses :deadhorse2:

Makes for an interesting day seeing who can and who can't but we don't get into the old mines better than yours because .... Blah blah blah
We just get on with having fun and pulling each other out of the sh$t occasionally.

You'll have to show me the tracks you've been out on down Harvey way as we haven't ventured that way yet.
We mostly go out around the back of dardanup, mornington road and welli dam.
Cheers Craig

Sounds like a good idea mate.
When we go out next I'll let you know.

cheers, we all a bit busy over chrissy and what not, we are looking to organise a trip in maybe middle Feb at this rate, was thinking down south anyway....anywhere you'd recommend?

Depends on what sort of trip your planning on doing Christian.
Are you looking for some challenging 4wding tracks or where you wanting to look for fishing spots etc.?
I'd only be able to recommend places on the basis of what I've been told as we've yet to do any trips of more than a day.
Got a few ideas of where I'd like to go but gotta get some time away from work to do em.

In saying that we're going to Denmark in the new year for a couple of days for a bit of fishing so I'll let you know how that goes.
Cheers

Pickin up a set of 16x7 d22 alloys to replace the 16x6 sunraysia's currently on it.
Last outting I managed to debead a tyre 3 times within as many hours.
3 different tyres too !
So the sunny's are getting the blame and going in the bin.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 55
Yeah mate sounds like a plan.
Let me know when you got it back on the road
and we'll get out there.

Picked up a tjm winch bar for $200 of gumtree.
Needs a little bit of work but basically solid.
So out with mr fugly that's currently residing on my ute
and in with something somewhat more fitting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Well unfortunately it's the end of the road for the old girl.
I've decided not to continue with it due to just not having the time to do all the work that's required.
I was going to do the whole chassis up rebuild and diesel conversion but have come to the realisation that it's just not practical with my limited time.
Being away from home for weeks at a time for work just doesn't allow the time necessary to do the job to my standards.
So instead I bought a terrano with no major problems just in need of some minor repairs and relicensing.
I've started a new thread for that one.
Cheers all.

Sorry to hear mate, at least you are keeping it in the w/d21 family.

What will become of the ute now? still got some good parts, will they go on the terrano?

Yeah mate I will miss the ute she's been fun and very handy at times to throw stuff in the back.
But oh well movin on .....
I'll be using the d22 rims and muddies on it and probably take out the ironman lift kit and use the front shocks and torsion bars.
I'll take off the winch and the butt ugly roo bar and put the terrano's bumper on it.
Everything else can pretty much stay.
I'll get it running properly again looks like it's just a dicky injector or a problem in the wiring to that injector so won't be too hard to fix.
Then I'll advertise it for sale.

Latest posts

Back