A/C continues to blow air while fan is off

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AussieKane

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just an easy one for my 2013 D40 Spain built,

Have noticed that my a/c vents continue to have air coming through them (while system is off) at whatever the temp was the last time the a/c was on. The faster the road speed I'm doing, the more airflow I get

I'm thinking one of the ducting actuators isn't closing properly? Is this easy to access and look at?

Cheers

Kane

Hey mate. Is that with the vents set to fresh or recirculated air?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

on my d22 if the vents are set to fresh air it will just bring air in according to what it was set last time the system was active. if temp was on max after i use the off button it will keep bringing in hot air passing through the heater core which is always hot since it gets water from the radiator, or cold air if i had it set on min temperature, which is just cold air as you travel down the road. nothing wrong or anything

It is with the system off. When the system gets turned off the vents automatically set to fresh air. It is annoying in winter because doing 100kms down the highway spits out more airfloq than what the a/c would on the low setting!

it will always turn to fresh air if you use auto to use the ac. next time have it on recycle and turn the ac on by the ac button and when you press off it wont turn on its own.

Back