A/C not working on fan speed '1'

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NevTheNav

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just bought my 2008 ST-X navara a few weeks ago, and I've noticed that when the fan is set to 1 the a/c light doesn't come on and the air coming out clearly isn't cold. As the A/C works on every other setting (except 0 of course) I'm left a bit confused, is this how the A/C is designed or is my navara trying to do my head in?

Thats a blown fan resistor...its fitted passanger side underneath the heater body.replace that and you good to go....got mine off ebay for $30 brand new...normally they are over $100...

Ok thanks for that, the only ones on there at the moment are $200 so I might put up with it for now and wait for a cheap one, thanks for the help!

Check the switch first. Remove it, and manually jumper the power input to pin 1's output and see if the A/C comes on. A/C control is different to fan control - I suspect the switch itself might have a fault. If that's ok, then spend the coin on the resistor.

Latest posts

Back