About to Burn the bloody thing.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TigerST

Reaction score
Ok so I've had the 4wd fault come on and off for about 2months been to nissan twice 1st was reset and fix loss connection. 10mins down the road come back. When for it 30,000 got it checked agian. Nissan said needs rebooking for a full day diagnosis(6/2/14). Today I get phone call at 9am from the missus saying the atp light is on. But only in P or N, I told her not to worry unless it comes on when driving. Tonight I was at my Mums, 4wd as normal no big deal. When I went to leave to go work turn car on and Im in low(dial set 2wd) & atp light(only in park). Awesome turn car on & off nothing. Change the dial still wont get out of low. Rolled up and down the driveway changing dial trying to get something to happen. Managed to get it to stay in 2wd.

Any Ideas on the what the hell could be happening.....

You mean the dial is getting stuck when trying to switch it from 4L to 2WD?
Dash says Im in low drives like it in low.
But dial is in 2wd. Doesnt matter what i do it wont get out of low.

This sounds like a very odd one, I'd wonder if it was electrical, like a loose/dirty connector?

Yeah I have now Idea. Well when she goes back to nissan next week I'll asking them to find all the faults.

The 4wd light yes dont know what tho. other wise unsure. Not a good feeling running late work because your in low range for some unknow reason..

OK guys. 3 switcher were reading incorrectly. Dont know why I had to take it back 3 times for them to find it. But lets now help 3rd time lucky.... Why it was going in to low is still unknow but lets hope the switchers been replaced is now the fix

Latest posts

Back