Add leaf to springs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axel

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Currently have OME medium springs in the back (meant to be rated around 200kg mark) but am looking at adding a leaf which ARB have advised will add about 150-200kg in load rating. Has anyone done this sort of thing before? I'm not to familiar with the process but willing to get a few mates around and have a go instead of paying $350 fitting!
Any advice would be great.

Cheers.

Yep i added leaf to my constan load efs springs
Its quite easy
Remove springs and add xtra leaf then refit springs
I did one side at a time
Took about 3 hrs all up
Rear doesnt sag now when towing or loaded up
Bit of a harsh ride but ime ok with that

i had an extra leaf added to my 300kg springs got him to reset them to highest setting it got me about 60mm extra lift ontop of the 2 inch lift rides and holds weight heaps beta

Wheres a good place to buy the extra leaf? I have ome load assist but for what i carry i should of got constant load...

Can anyone upload links or of where to get them...

Cheers

Wheres a good place to buy the extra leaf? I have ome load assist but for what i carry i should of got constant load...

Can anyone upload links or of where to get them...

Cheers

give zordo a call
he usually has some laying around

Yep, done exactly what you are looking at - OME medium plus one leaf. Worked well for the last few years. However due to my current load carrying setup, will need to change to "Heavy" plus the higer-rated OME Nitrocharger Sport dampers (I currently have the lighter rated dampers).

Latest posts

Back