After D40 canopy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julz

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm after a canopy to suit 2010 ST Thai built navara preferably in white. If anyone has one they're trying to get rid of let me know or if someone can do me a good price on a new one. Preferably ARB or Ironman.
Cheers

BEWARE......Stay away from Caddy Canopies!!!

Hi There,
Dont ever get a canopy from Caddy Storage at Blacktown. I had endless dramas with it and it ended up in court but I finally got my money back in full.
Not a good company to deal with at ALL!!!

Hi There,
Dont ever get a canopy from Caddy Storage at Blacktown. I had endless dramas with it and it ended up in court but I finally got my money back in full.
Not a good company to deal with at ALL!!!

sorry to hear about your dramas, and im not looking at getting one, but can i ask what was wrong with it??

Caddy were almost the same as mine and apart from the poor customer service I had from Caddy in Melbourne I wouldn't write them off. They make most of the canopies for Coles maintenance utes and they are a strong canopy. I wouldn't mind betting they come out of either the same or a similar factory to Avenger.

As for buying, I'm guessing your only looking at second hand therefore your best choice is ebay, they come up here occasionally but not very often. having said that 3 will probably get posted tomorrow!

Back