Aftermarket rim recall (possibly for D22 and Pathfinder)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

KraftyPg

There is a product recall on the following which may effect some Navara D22's (2005 onwards) and Pathfinders (to 2004) as well as some trailers.

16x7" White Steel Wheel, 6 stud 139.7 PCD. 30P Offset & red/blue lines.
Company issuing the recall is Mullens Wheels
Part Number 360-670P30-67W

Defect: In extreme conditions the wheel centre may develop cracks between the spokes. Wheels were sold between Feb 1 2006 to 31 July 2009.

There is a list of Vehicles likely to be effected and two of them are the Pathfinder and D22 listed above as well as Toyota's, Mitsu's Isuzu's and Holden's.

What to do? Contact your wheel supplier to determine if your wheels are effected by this recall. Visit Mullins Wheels: Voluntary Safety Recall or contact Mullens Wheels on 1300 882 779.

Yeah seeing this pop up reminded me we need to check the cattle trailer on Monday when we are near it because I'm sure it has red and blue bands on the rims. Thanks for the reminder Dave.

:cheers: *mutual admiration society meets here* :cheers:

Ill check my spare out tomorrow. I cant even remember when I bought it to be honest.

Our trailer is 3 years old but god knows how long the guy who built it had the parts before he sold it because the braking system he used was stamped Feb 06 which was 18 months before the mate brought it. I'm not even sure what size the tyres are but when I'm out at the farm where it's stored on Monday I'll definitely be checking to make sure. The last thing we need is problems with 3 tonne of cattle in the back.

Back