Air filter coupler

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fieldsy05

Reaction score
Hi all, after alot of reading re typing in the search bar i cant seem to find a straight to the point answer, I have a 2013 d22 yd25 dual batt nav, want to put make a stainless snorkel, where i get stuck is coupling the air filter housing to the pipe work, Is there a straightforward item i can buy or am I having to adapt/ build one from scratch, which seems the most likely answer, Big thanks in advance for help!!

Last edited:
Nah not with the factory dual batteries. The factory yd25 snorkel has a flanged end that matches up with the pipe that runs behind the left battery that mounts onto the quarter panel.

Otherwise, if you want to go straight to the airbox instead of down near the battery you could possibly find some pvc the right diameter and use a heat gun to melt it to the triangular shape on the end of the airbox and then use sikaflex to seal it on there. ..?

Hi bods,

Yeah i think making ones definitely the way to go, i saw the pvc adaptation on another thread and think it maybe the way to go.

Back