Air Lockers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig09

Reaction score
Hey guys,
a few days ago someone put a post up about a 4x4 supplier.anyway i had a look at them and they have just started supplying air lockers.so i had chat to him and these are the diff numbers he has listed for all the navs.

These air diff lockers are high quality CNC machined unit's. The diff lock comes complete with air compressor, wiring loom, switches, tyre inflation kit and full installation instructions.

Made for a large range of vehicles please let me know what you have and we will check if we have a locker to suit.
$1,100
R200A,6 cyl
H233B,31 spline, 6 cyl.
H233B,33 spline, 6 cyl
C200,29 spline,4 cyl

ive hit him up for a lower price if we have enough guys that want one.i havent looked into air lockers much but from what ive heard they sit at around 1600 for everthing listed above so even at the normal 1100 its a good price but if he can knock a little more of for bulk buy even better.so if you do the R200A front diff swap you could have both front and back locked for 2200.my bad if there are air lockers out there at this price already but i havent seen any so thought id let you all know.
anyway let me know if anyone is intrested.
cheers

yea thats what i heard but he doesnt have them yet.and i think the R180 ones are up there in price too.he said he can work something out for bulk order,more people we have lower the price

I was wondering the same thing. To me, it does read as thou it is chinese.

NICK

Yeah, I know some Zook guys running them in their Sierra's w/o any problems, but in the bigger cars..... I don't know & haven't heard how they go.... There is a bit of a discussion about the Chinese Lockers on 4x4Earth forum somewhere.....I remember seeing some time ago....

yea not sure if there chinese,hes a dealer for red dog offroad but they dont have them listed on there site,ill ring them tommorow.
id say they are but i thought id put the option out there anyway.

i thought the arb ones are around 1600 without the other stuff needed like compressors

I would love a locker or two... however ARB have been quick to Fluff the reputation of other locker designs in particular the chinese ones....
i would be interested... 1) if i had the money ha 2) if they aren't crap... possibly with a testing video etc.
cheers

Haha yea I refuse to go near ARB,there useless as tits on a bull.anyway putting that aside I'm trying to get more info on em now and when I do I'll let everyone know,just to be clear to everyone I'm not trying to promote these,I ****ing hate nothing more than cheap shit but if it works to an acceptable standard (which I'm trying to confirm now)then I don't see the point in paying hundreds more because it has ARB on it.will try to get some vids and more details ASAP and post it up.

Mate I am keen to put in an order IF they are good quality and won't break anything. As much as I dispise ARB and their unrealistic prices, I rather quality over price. So if these check out (and I hope they do) I'll put in an order

If u look on the Alibaba site and do a search on Air Lockers, u should have a good selection to choose from..... but I don't think u will find any for the D22 fronts

the best place I have found to deal with....

http://china4x4accessories.com/

About 12 months ago they were $426USD delivered to AUS, but they didnt do them for the D22 at the time. Do take paypal as payment.

A mate has a pair, 2 fronts, one as a spare and paid just on $750 as he didn't get 2 compressors. He got one as a spare for his comp truck, the original is still in the front and he has had NO problems with it since installing it, I would say he has done 8-10 comps on it. It is in a GU patrol.

NICK

Yeah, I had heard there was a few comp fellas using them with success...... gotta be a good thing.

Are u able to get part numbers at all for the Front and rear lockkas for the D22's?

the best place I have found to deal with....

http://china4x4accessories.com/

About 12 months ago they were $426USD delivered to AUS, but they didnt do them for the D22 at the time. Do take paypal as payment.

A mate has a pair, 2 fronts, one as a spare and paid just on $750 as he didn't get 2 compressors. He got one as a spare for his comp truck, the original is still in the front and he has had NO problems with it since installing it, I would say he has done 8-10 comps on it. It is in a GU patrol.

NICK

If any of these companies do a front air locker for the D22 in there for sure. Im all ready locked at the back and set up with air but dont want to fork out heaps to lock the front.
I'll keep an eye out here to see what you find out.

waiting to hear back from them,will call them again tommorow.
just to confirm what everyone wants to know is just are they chineese and the part numbers.is there anything else before i talk to them tommorow

Latest posts

Back