Alloy Bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammy

Reaction score
I put this originally in New Members Area but should have put it in this forum. Recently got my new D-40 ST-X - finally. I want to get a bullbar for it and am attracted to getting an ECB alloy bar. I don't want the extra weight and possibility of upgrading suspension with a heavy all-steel unit. I do intend to do some trips outback and into some of our national parks but expect it will be about 60/40 suburban vs touring use at this stage. Any advice/thoughts on the ECB alloy arc bars?

No idea about the bars mate, it's mostly the leading brand names that get discussed but if you search for something like ECB alloy or ECB bars (because ECB by itself is too short) you will probably get some results if anyone has used ECB.

ive always had ARB steel which have sagged the front end a little bit because of the weight. My old man has a ECB alloy bar and his front didn't sag and is very solid but underneath where arb has the plates that cover the underside of the bullbar the ECB bar doesnt have them which might make the bar a little bit stronger, but overall is a solid bar

Latest posts

Back