• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Alloy roofrack, ladder rack, extension etc D40 Wantirna Vic

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cobez

Reaction score
Nissan Navara D40 ladder rack, extension, sportsbar, rear bar brackets and alloy roofrack all made by OZRAX (except the sportsbar which is genuine Nissan. Super easy to fit. Just have to drill 4 holes for rear rack brackets and slot it on. Takes about 5 mins on and off.

AWNING NOT INCLUDED. Currently in storage but can easily access for serious buyers as its only around the corner off Stud road. Asking $600 the lot (rack alone was $600 and the ladder rack system was $500).

Sms me on 0434 639 120. Cheers! Coby

Attachments

• 20150302_194610.jpg
    20150302_194610.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 143
  • 20150302_194630.jpg
    20150302_194630.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 20150302_194641.jpg
    20150302_194641.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 20150302_194705.jpg
    20150302_194705.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 20150302_194708.jpg
    20150302_194708.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 110
Now for sale seperately. $400 rack, $350 ladder rack set up.

0434 639 120. Cheers.

Bro - thats a steal - good looking setup - strange it hasnt been snapped up
Tried posting on gumtree and other FB pages?

Bro - thats a steal - good looking setup - strange it hasnt been snapped up
Tried posting on gumtree and other FB pages?

Thanks mate! Yeah on Ebay too for same price etc. Didnt bother with FB "buy swap and sell" pages. Usual story. "I want a real good quality item, but i don't want to pay much for it". Lol. Ebay will be my best bet, i'll let it sit on there for a while. Should sell.

Thanks mate! Yeah on Ebay too for same price etc. Didnt bother with FB "buy swap and sell" pages. Usual story. "I want a real good quality item, but i don't want to pay much for it". Lol. Ebay will be my best bet, i'll let it sit on there for a while. Should sell.

The Mrs put my WORKED holden VzSs on buy swap sell
Had wankers ringing pretty much begging me to sell at about half the price i was asking..
Honestly but if your not a 'gummie' your missing out

Www.gumtree.com.au :)

The Mrs put my WORKED holden VzSs on buy swap sell
Had wankers ringing pretty much begging me to sell at about half the price i was asking..
Honestly but if your not a 'gummie' your missing out

Www.gumtree.com.au :)

Hahahaha yeah i know the feeling hahaha. Everyone wants something amazing for next to nothing. Bloody tightarses. If you can't afford it, you don't need it that badly then haha.

Well i'm kinda after the cash to add to my other cash toward my canopy. If i sell this setup, it should put me up there. Then have to decide whether to buy secondhand and have it painted same colour as my ute, or buy brand new.

Nothing wrong with wanting the cash to fund another project
Don't have to swap on gumtree post it for sale. Put an extra $100 on the price and say it's negotiable.
Plenty of people check out the ads. I swear people live on the thing looking for deals :)

Have you seen these canopies? Loose some space in the rear but i think they look very smart
http://imageshack.com/a/img661/6093/uoSQft.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img538/5045/OUSPN5.jpg

I dont mind them actually. The main reason i want a canopy is so i can build a false floor in the tray and throw my 4wd mat in there for an easy bed set up. Would be mint sleeping in there when it's belting rain in the bush.

Might go close if you slept on the diagonal other wise when its raining you'd get no sleep.. all night the mrs would be ' my feet are getting rained on '

Might go close if you slept on the diagonal other wise when its raining you'd get no sleep.. all night the mrs would be ' my feet are getting rained on '

Hahaha id make it a shallow false floor. Yeah my feet would touch the inner of tailgate. Pee out the window in the middle of the night lol!!

Listen Here Meow,

Sign up to Gumtree and post the farken setup - you'll be fighting people of with a big stick at that price - OR..
I'm going to hijack your identity & I'll do it for ya

Last edited:
Listen Here Meow,

Sign up to Gumtree and post the farken setup - you'll be fighting people of with a big stick at that price - OR..
I'm going to hijack your identity & I'll do it for ya

Yeah it's on Gumtree. Nothing so far. I find i have more luck with eGay than Gumtree. Usually i get all the clowns ring up if it's posted on Gumtree. Tyre kickers, hence why i dont use it much.

I know a bloke who'll be interested for sure, just know he's low on cash :D because I cleaned him out last week haha

Latest posts

Back