aluminium tray compatability

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secret silver

Reaction score
Hey fellas just wondering if anyone knows if a aluminium tray of a dual cab holden rodeo would fit the 04 nissan navara d22 lenght and width of the tray is legal but interested in mount positions thanks.

depends on the manufacturer. at Triple M, our trays are generic and we use different mount kits to suit different vehicles. what brand of trays is it and what model Rodeo?

depends on the manufacturer. at Triple M, our trays are generic and we use different mount kits to suit different vehicles. what brand of trays is it and what model Rodeo?

Sounds like a smart way of doing it!

thanks Mitch! We think so to! Lets us have an array of parts that we can mix and match for different vehicles and lets us pump out the trays!

I thought all ally trays from all the companies like TIPTOP, OBRIEN ect were universal and only changed mounting brackets for model to model make to make ?

I can't speak for other manufactures Nathan, I'm sure they probably do, I just know what we do. The main reason I said it was for the age of the tray, if it's off an older ute, it's more likely to be a "Ute Speific" tray than a generic tray like the newer ones are. I'm not sure when we switched over, but at some stage we did manufacture trays for specific vehicles

I can't speak for other manufactures Nathan, I'm sure they probably do, I just know what we do. The main reason I said it was for the age of the tray, if it's off an older ute, it's more likely to be a "Ute Speific" tray than a generic tray like the newer ones are. I'm not sure when we switched over, but at some stage we did manufacture trays for specific vehicles

Ok that makes sense, thanks for clearing that up,
cheers

Back