And then there was 3

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry... It's just what comes across when I think of Radel-aide. I have a mate from there and we joke about it all the time.
I told ya u do alright.

Sorry... It's just what comes across when I think of Radel-aide. I have a mate from there and we joke about it all the time.
I told ya u do alright.

We aren't backward tho :( and im not feral either.

Well that's ok then :)

Don't you mean we aren't ALL backwards?? Rumor has it Radel-aide is the biggest stoner capitol if aust?? Or am I mis-informed?? (Insert burn emblem here)
Now who's this Isaac Newton fella?? Oh he's a physicist and mathematician so is the a compliment Nath?? I'm confused!!.....again. Hahaha

Don't you mean we aren't ALL backwards?? Rumor has it Radel-aide is the biggest stoner capitol if aust?? Or am I mis-informed?? (Insert burn emblem here)
Now who's this Isaac Newton fella?? Oh he's a physicist and mathematician so is the a compliment Nath?? I'm confused!!.....again. Hahaha

aw youre just so deep Steve, you know like just so informative and all that. :puke:
:rofl2:

Back