Another Happy customer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4low

Reaction score
This morning had my suspension upgraded thanks to Zordo!

Did a fantastic job and now the Nav handles much better, no more backjarring on the slightest of bumps!

I went with EFS springs with Bilstein shocks. Very happy with the result.

Highly recommend him to anyone, was a pleasure to deal with!

Thanks again John

ive never met him or used him but i dont think i can remeber hereing a bad word about him since ive been a member nearly 12mnths. thats pretty impressive in my books. good to see theres still good blokes out there

I agree, I've never heard a bad word about him either. I emailed him when I started looking to do mine and he was very helpful with info, but I wanted to do the work myself and sourced everything cheaper myself - mainly due to the price of the 5100's out of the states, $495 landed for 4 shocks, 4WD1.com sells the fronts for $594 a pair!

This morning had my suspension upgraded thanks to Zordo!

Did a fantastic job and now the Nav handles much better, no more backjarring on the slightest of bumps!

I went with EFS springs with Bilstein shocks. Very happy with the result.

Highly recommend him to anyone, was a pleasure to deal with!

Thanks again John

I wish I did my homework better and got my suspension upgrade from this bloke instead of sax........... they are crap
fj

I wish I did my homework better and got my suspension upgrade from this bloke instead of sax........... they are crap
fj

I second that Joe. I had actually been talking with Zordo over the phone and was going to order off him, but had a good win on the races in the mean time and thought well i will go with this great product that sax has, was i wrong, blew all my winnings on a crap product. Zordo quoted me half the price of the sax and i bet it would of been 2 or 3, hell even 10 times better than the sax turned out to be. Wish i had of stuck with Zordo, he sounded like he knew his stuff over the phone.

I second that Joe. I had actually been talking with Zordo over the phone and was going to order off him, but had a good win on the races in the mean time and thought well i will go with this great product that sax has, was i wrong, blew all my winnings on a crap product. Zordo quoted me half the price of the sax and i bet it would of been 2 or 3, hell even 10 times better than the sax turned out to be. Wish i had of stuck with Zordo, he sounded like he knew his stuff over the phone.

He is a wealth of knowledge believe me. Gives honest advice and feedback on all products. The service is fantastic so would recommend him to anyone

Latest posts

Back