Another member!- HI from Beachmere!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaronwest

Reaction score
G' day everyone newby here to the site. having a look through the forums and its very well laid out. good job. heaps of info. I drive a 2004 d22 tray back navara. looking at a few improvements such as extra 70ltr diesel tank. under tray 80ltr water tank with pump. set of cooper st tyres not sure on size yet. and a 2 inch lift. more into the touring camping scene than hard out rock climbing 4x4 trips. but still do the trails etc. so an exhaust from superior engineering will help and i just found a web site from the uk that does a diesel chip called chip express i was thinking of trying. anyways cheers for reading see you around. Aaron.

G' day everyone newby here to the site. having a look through the forums and its very well laid out. good job. heaps of info. I drive a 2004 d22 tray back navara. looking at a few improvements such as extra 70ltr diesel tank. under tray 80ltr water tank with pump. set of cooper st tyres not sure on size yet. and a 2 inch lift. more into the touring camping scene than hard out rock climbing 4x4 trips. but still do the trails etc. so an exhaust from superior engineering will help and i just found a web site from the uk that does a diesel chip called chip express i was thinking of trying. anyways cheers for reading see you around. Aaron.

Hi Aaron
welcome, I'm running that chip express chip and can't fault it. You'll be happpy with the results.
hope you enjoy the forum.

Latest posts

Back