Another New Chip on the market ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the general consensus on chips is you get what you pay for, I think your better off saving the money to buy something that is tuneable and can hold more than one tune, although 25kw and 50nm for $500 is pretty appealing! :rock:

A few mates are running gay bay chips i cant remeber the name but will hopefully find out tonight they were cheap as chips cheaper than 500 from memory they were made and sold from germany on ebay. they have had them in for well over 12mnths with no problems and absolutly love them. ill report back when i find the name for anyone interested

No limit tuning are the other cheap ones (159 including delivery), Im running one in a Colorado and 2 in a couple of YD25 D22's, they are excellent value for money, 12 settings of adjustment, I find setting 12 to over fuel a little, setting 10 is the most you want to go

Cant complain for the money, I would be very upset if I paid 1000+ for something and it was exactly the same as something for 159, most of these CR chips work the same so most of the time your paying more for nothing, the one linked in the first post is similar to the no limits, it just patches in between the fuel pressure sensor and the ECU

The No limits chips are also German made and were worth the gamble doller wise.

I got all of mine for 125 each as well, made an offer and they accepted :)

Latest posts

Back