Another Newb

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigPete

Reaction score
Hi all, I have just ordered a black STX-500 and am very pleased to have found this forum, there seems to be a lot of very knowledgeable members here.

Currently is is just stock, but looking to add canopy, bar and bash plates over the next few months.

This is my second Navara dualcab, and if it is as good as the old one, I'll be very happy.

Does anyone know the brand of the SAT NAV fitted to the STX-550? I'm keen to locate the supplier and try to get some support manuals and mapping info.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, Pete.

Not sure what the brand is, Rich will probably drop in later and let us know, but I'd be really surprised if that info wasn't supplied with the owner's manual.

Thanks Tony.

I wont get the car for a month, so I would like to do some advance ferreting around.

I had an unpleasant experience with my xtrail sat nav system a while ago, the unit in the manual was different to the one in the car and the Iphone connectivity suddenly stopped working after our friends at Apple did an update to the iphone.

I managed to track down the manufacturer and they supplied a new firware for the nav unit.

Being slightly paranoid, I want to be prepared for something similar.

G,day mate,

Welcome aboard, fear no beer and try to stay away from being queer. The only stick you should have in your hand out bush "Low range" other wise the olderrrrrr members get jealous.

PS, enjoy the forum a great bunch of blokes & Gals and those mixed up shuck up types called lola, lalala lola, lalala lola!

Sorry gents, its that f--king pain medication that i am on!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo::rock:

Latest posts

Back