another Newbie

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1310/71

Reaction score
Hi all,
Kevin is my name, just bought myself a polar white '03 D22 STR ZD30. Already got some add ons and there will be more to come.

Great site and some tips and hints already picked up.
Cheers
KB

Welcome aboard!

Don't forget we're having a national get-together this coming October. 4WD tracks will be very near the camping area. Swag, tent, camper or caravan we don't care. There's a lot of room and the tracks will be fun. The Warrumbungle Range forms the backdrop - it's quite spectacular. There are photos! Click here to have a look-see.

Welcome to the forum mate.Mods you might want to consider are sliders and steel rear tube bar.I can help you with them if your interested.Cheers Scotty

Thanks Scott, but I'm not going to be hardcore 4x4. I bought it for towing (single axle car trailer & small car - probably around 1100kg gross) and the odd holiday trip plus tootling around to and from work. I store my car trailer at a mates' property and 2wd struggles to get up his driveway!

Hope this doesn't banish me from the forums:suicide2:
Plus I like the look of the chrome and black rear step.
Cheers
KB

LOL

and we laugh (in fun) at those that just stick to the black top, too aftraid to get a bit of dirt on their 4x4 ....

Back