Any air con or refridgeration tech's here ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehe, needs to be a pretty big model to get the barbie

But the Fujitsu Inverter AC's are one of the best you can get.

as long as neither those two are there to install it I dont have a problem with the units or the barbies

We just had a Fujitsu 8kw (I think) inverter unit installed at work on Monday. Previous unit shit itself earlier in the year: it got to 31 degress inside last week and the week before. I've got a Fujitsu unit at home - it's coming up 4 years old and it's brilliant.

I just had some Daikin units installed and they are very good! I would be happy with any of the Daikin, Fujitsu, or Mitsubishi inverter models, they are all very quiet and efficient.

With the new energy efficiency laws (in Qld at least) some of the cheaper inefficient models will soon be illegal to sell.

mitsubishi heavy industries air con all the way. not only do they work the best, from a service point of view the a excellent to work. followed closely by daikin and fujitsu, anyways thats my 2 cents worth

mitsubishi heavy industries air con all the way. not only do they work the best, from a service point of view the a excellent to work. followed closely by daikin and fujitsu, anyways thats my 2 cents worth

Should note that there are two Mitsubishi companies, Mitubishi Heavy Industries, and Mitsubishi Electric and both are different companies. They used be one company and made the pesky zero fighter planes in WW2. After WW2 the USA decided the company was too big (and potentially dangerous) and split it into two. So now both make AC units in competition with each other!

Anyway I vote for Daikin, they took me to Sydney a couple of weeks ago for bribery and corruption! or should i say education and a factory tour?

Unit got installed on the 24th, works good but hasn't been hot enough to fully test it.

Dave.

Should have been driving with us up to Broken Hill two days ago. Ugh. Thank goodness the Nav's air con is so effective.

Then again, the night we spent in the van at a roadside rest area just out of Wilcannia was horrid. I think it got down to 31C during the night. We had all the windows open just in case there was a breeze - at least it wasn't humid.

Thank goodness the Nav's air con is so effective.

Gotta agree with that. 44 in Renmark the week before Chrissie then up to 39 coming into Ceduna the next day the a/c got a good work out. Got to the point that 28 coming across the Nullabor we were nearly looking for the heater.

Had a couple of 35+ days here in Perth since we've been here to and can't fault the Nav's a/c for cooling the car down after sitting in the sun for several hours.

Back