Any hunters among us??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you make me jealous, I'm hitting the Vic high country for sambar this weekend, hope I'm as lucky as you were!

Currently in the arduous task of running in/ sighting in my 223

Fun isn't it, 1 shot then run a patch through for the first 5, patch every 2 for the next 10, i think i did the next 5 then a clean and that was it. Gets expensive running in a 308 and a 300 wsm, my 375 h+h was already ran in at about $4 a shot i didn,t want to put 20 through it. what 223 did you get? Sporter or heavy barrel

Wonder if any of you guys will be able to help me. I'm after a property to go shooting on for a weekend. I'm only new to the hunting scene as in 2-3yrs and haven't really been out shooting much but would like to go. As I dont know anyone with properties that I can go shooting with.

Wonder if any of you guys will be able to help me. I'm after a property to go shooting on for a weekend. I'm only new to the hunting scene as in 2-3yrs and haven't really been out shooting much but would like to go. As I dont know anyone with properties that I can go shooting with.

me dude lol

Fun isn't it, 1 shot then run a patch through for the first 5, patch every 2 for the next 10, i think i did the next 5 then a clean and that was it. Gets expensive running in a 308 and a 300 wsm, my 375 h+h was already ran in at about $4 a shot i didn,t want to put 20 through it. what 223 did you get? Sporter or heavy barrel

G ,day d22dave,

I once owned a Wheatherby Accumark 375Mag. She certainly was one of the most farken lethal hunting weapons that I ever had the honor of owning.

Nothing shot flatter or hit harder than this farken baby over 500 meters. I think i paid $60.00 for 20 then?

I miss not having children!

PS, Don't tell the farken missus that!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

I recently got back from working in jerilderie nsw and i nearly got sick of pulling the trigger. Omg I have never shot more roos in my life! And big pricks to I don't get the red ones down home

Also does anyone know where to get bullet cases from? A mate is after some for his 17 and apparently they don't make them any more so you have to do reloads. Maybe someone here knows some where to point me

Hi Fella's

I am off shooting at the end of the month for 7-10days.I will be out around Bourke.I will be taking my Ruger in 300 win mag to try out as well as my 220swift.I will be going after pigs and goats

Shane

Hi Fella's

I am off shooting at the end of the month for 7-10days.I will be out around Bourke.I will be taking my Ruger in 300 win mag to try out as well as my 220swift.I will be going after pigs and goats

Shane

care to take me mate. Haha. I'm very jealous. Hope U have a great time. What do U shoot there? Pigs?

care to take me mate. Haha. I'm very jealous. Hope U have a great time. What do U shoot there? Pigs?

Have a good trip shane be sure to post some pics when you get back

Hi Fella's

I will try and have a good trip as I am taking some new shooters-minors with me.I will hopefully get some photos.I will chasing mainly pigs but I will see what happens,anything to get away from the rat race

Shane

Hi Fella's

I will try and have a good trip as I am taking some new shooters-minors with me.I will hopefully get some photos.I will chasing mainly pigs but I will see what happens,anything to get away from the rat race

Shane

I hate you.
Have a good time Shane ;)

Hi Fella's

Shane

i hope there isnt anywhere near as much water on the ground as there was when i was up there at easter mate! nothing worse then having to scour the landscape to find them pesky piggies.

heres a few snaps from my trip
P4110027-1.jpg

CIMG1734.jpg

CIMG1728.jpg

CIMG1690.jpg

Latest posts

Back