Any info on the new D40 STX due as of April in Aus ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I'd miss the climate control when I brought the Nav too. Having had it since 97 in the first Pathy right through my other Nissans and the Subaru but really these days I find myself missing that bloody outside temp gauge more than climate control these days.

That does remind me to get back into researching that stupid thermister to make the temp appear, it's been a while since I last looked at it but we did get to within about 10 degrees after dismantling a Ford Falcon thermister and putting it in the Nav. Also got Nissan down to $97 trade price for the genuine too but that's still about $95 too much.

I read somewhere on the net that the new Navara will come with EBD, 6 airbags and a power jump to 157kw and 450nm for TD. No change for petrol and definately no V6 TD with 550nm as strictly for Europeans who like power (What, and not us).

i spoke to my nissan dealer today and he said the new stx will be 10k more than the st which will stay as is.

Latest posts

Back