Anyone got Cooper ST Maxx?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJK

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm after some new tyres for my D22, tossing up between muddies (BFG KM2's) or the ST Maxx's..
Does anyone have the coopers on theres? In a 265/75/16. I wanna see some pics and know how they are on and offroad.

Cheers

There,s a few on here with ST maxx myself included, I,m happy with them off road, Took about a week to get the feel for them on the asphalt, But thats me i put it down to bigger sidewalls felt like it floated. Seem to be wearing ok and i wouldnt say theres any road noise,

I was going to but didnt want to take out a second mortgage on the house to pay for them :/
Id go bf $200 cheaper and a great tyre

Last set of bf i bought was prob five months ago they were allterrains 265/75/16r and were $308 a tyre.
Was qouted a month ago $440 a tyre for cooper max 265/70/r16 even know i asked for price on 265/75.
With bf make sure you are using your local bf dealer as anyone can get bfs but the dealer gets a cut of all bfs that go to other shops in there local area. means they pay less effectivly and can give a better price if they feel generous and arnt dicks

for $350 a corner, you can get Mickey baja MTZs... I suggest anyone looking for BF to check the prices at tempe tyres, they usually do a pretty good deal and charge bugger all for shipping if needed. Best of all, their prices include fitting.

cooper st maxx

ive got cooper st maxxs love them so far 265/75/16 not much noise had them in some mud on long weekend and performed well got them for $325 tyre at tyre power you can get them cheaper but no warrenty.

Cheers everyone for the replies, still deciding weather to go for muddies or the ST Maxx. I guess it will come down to what i can get the best deal on.

ive got cooper st maxxs love them so far 265/75/16 not much noise had them in some mud on long weekend and performed well got them for $325 tyre at tyre power you can get them cheaper but no warrenty.

awesome price! where did you pick them up from, im in WA and every tyrepower dealership that i call want them for $390 is there anyone else that sells them?

I just bought 265/75R16 BFG KM2's, They have not been fitted yet and are waiting in the shed but I got them for $320 each from Sydney and shipping to Sunny Coast was $55bucks

It was a local smaller store, on the outskirts of a large town. The dealer in the large town wanted something like 380 from memory.

Hey guys, I'm after some new tyres for my D22, tossing up between muddies (BFG KM2's) or the ST Maxx's..
Does anyone have the coopers on theres? In a 265/75/16. I wanna see some pics and know how they are on and offroad.

Cheers

I was going to buy them but to expensive after having Cooper ST on so i went MT ATZ 4rib and love them.

The road noise is a lot better than I expected, you can hear them but it hasn't bothered me at all so far.. I had Cooper ST's on my old car and they were a lot noisier than the BFG's.

The road noise is a lot better than I expected, you can hear them but it hasn't bothered me at all so far.. I had Cooper ST's on my old car and they were a lot noisier than the BFG's.

Mt or At?

Latest posts

Back