Anyone run ome ???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pane

Reaction score
G'day

Who has a old man emu lift kit in their car?

I've had a gutfull of the stock suspension and after looking into the ironman and efs stuff I've decided to go with ome. The price is actually cheaper fitted than the others and alot of blokes up here run it so ill give it a shot.

I've gone with 200 kg springs as I will be fitting a tray next year and do carry about 60kgs of tool box all the time plus 200 litres of deisel to give my digger a drink.

I'm really hoping it takes away the horrible stiff ride that it's got now.

Cheers

My OME kit has been good mate. Very stiff in the ass end but thats because i really havent carried much load. I now have to replace front shocks as they are too short. Only good for 30mm lift or so, therefore it won't give you a full 2" lift. Otherwise mine has been faultless.

i got OME, pretty good, got the constant200kg, rough ride when it's empty and the tank is low but sits beautifully when it's got a load on now, get the nitro shocks, really improves the ride tho!

G'day

Well I had the ome 2 inch lift done today and so far I'm very happy with it.

It rides a lot nicer, 100% better than it was. I thought the front would be wound up a but more but because I'm fitting a tray later on they said it would level out nicely, plus the new springs will settle a bit anyway.
It brakes better and steers better on the dirt roads, abs still kicks in a bit much but that's all to do with the tyres now not the bump steer it used to have under brakes.

I'll report back after a while or if I've had any dramas.

Cheers

Gday,
Ive got the OME 2in lift with torsion bars, shockies and 200kg springs. Had it for about 2yrs. No expert but I give the truck a work out frequently in 4wd and alls well.

Hey all of you with a 2" OEM left, if it's not much to ask, could you show us the model/serial # of the front shocks.

Latest posts

Back