Anyone watch this guy freefall?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good on him,thats awsome!! and pretty wicked that he broke the sound barrier with no more than his own body.
In saying that i wouldnt give 2 shits if he ate the dirt and burst like a water balloon.everyone would be like ohh what a tradgety,he knew what he was doing and he knew the risks effectively playing russian rulet.but as i said above F#$@%^G AWSOME!!!!

What a living Legend!

G, evening folks,

Great achievement from the Great MAN!!!!!

My only claim to fame was being able to have the pleasure of completing both HALO ( 'High Altitude, Low Opening) and HAHO ( 'High Altitude, High Opening jumps) when I was in the Army. We used to deploy between 8,000 and 10,000 metres (25,000 to 35,000 feet) and most of our jumps were at night!

Farking great shit free-falling for an insertion into possible hostile terrain, whilst carrying about 50kg of kit, wearing an oxygen mask with your personal weapon and a severe HARD ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yee haa baby, kill’em all and let god sort the good from the bad!!

PS, whoops, sorry trendsetters, I am having flash-backs, time to take my pills!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

1179km\h is not a feat we can all achieve.....unreal seeing him hit the atmosphere and just slow down

Latest posts

Back