ARB bash plates

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jockster

Reaction score
Hi all :rock:

arb underbody protection it is a very heavy weight. with the front bash plate protecting the radiator will it take the the front a little lower because of the weight, and with the angle of the plate does it go lower to the ground than the normal factory splash plate

arb dont make a lot of bash plates for the various D40's.

I have a Brown Davis set up, yep weighs a bit but sensational..

i had on my other nave d40 2009 ARB underbody plates going to put them on my new nav st 2013. just want to measure the height before and after the plates go on see if take the height of bullbar down much.

It will depend on what springs your running, if you have the correct springs that will take a bullbar it shouldnt make bugger all difference.
I would not call the tin can that comes standard on the car any thing but a stone guard, they are so thin they would be lucky to stop a pebble.

arb dont make a lot of bash plates for the various D40's.

I have a Brown Davis set up, yep weighs a bit but sensational..

the one plate fits all models, i have had them on both Thai and spain built models and the same plates

the one plate fits all models, i have had them on both Thai and spain built models and the same plates

take your word for it but its not what ARB told me. they told me their plate only fits a couple of models.

mate has an ARB plate under his nav but it doesnt protect the radiator, transmission/transfer case.

ill get a pic of my brown davis set up and post it later today.

If they dont protect the radiator, transfer or gearbox what do they protect??
And they are not ONE plate, there are actually 4 plates altogether, 3 that bolt up together that go from the bullbar all the way to behind the gearbox and bolt up to the main crossmember, then there is a separate one that covers the transfer case.

I have put pics up in a few threads about bashplates lately so i guess i will put some up here considering the thread is about ARB plates, and im sure you will see they do actually protect the radiator transmission and transfer case.

here is the transfer cover

The ARB plates are leagues ahead of all the others, but you pay for it, but I admit, you're paying for quality. Very pretty engineering.

Nath, that gearbox is so clean you could lick it!! Take it out and use it LOL. Is that your hoist?

I built my own TX case guard. Thinking of going commercial with it.

The ARB plates are leagues ahead of all the others, but you pay for it, but I admit, you're paying for quality. Very pretty engineering.

Nath, that gearbox is so clean you could lick it!! Take it out and use it LOL. Is that your hoist?

I built my own TX case guard. Thinking of going commercial with it.

Its only that clean because i was the bastard with my petrol powered pressure washer after every time i go off road with it and its only 40k old.

I wish that was my hoist, But i will have to wait for my shed to be built, just another thing on the list of to do's :cray:

maybe we should start a thread just on bash plates and get people to show some pics??
Got any of you TX guard??

Yes mate they have cut outs and holes for getting to sump plugs for engine, diff, gear box and same for the transfer cover, very easy

Yes mate they have cut outs and holes for getting to sump plugs for engine, diff, gear box and same for the transfer cover, very easy

Thanks mate...I ordered some of these over a year ago and they still don't have them over here. I might give them a nudge today.

Latest posts

Back