ARB Deluxe Bar - No Bolts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozzi

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just purchased a D22 ARB deluxe combination bar off gumtree. I have the mounting brackets, recovery points and bottom protection plate, but no bolts or fittings whatsoever.

I've been told it's a pretty straightforward process, but if anyone could advise me on bolt sizes, washers and how many that would be awesome. I'm happy to piece it together from a hardware store or bunnings, but if not I guess ARB might sell the fittings separately?

Thanks in advance

Hi mate. Use high tensile bolts and locknuts or washers. I have a set of fitting instructions if you want a copy just PM me your email address and I can send you a copy. Go to a bolt shop that carries 8.8 high tensile bolts and use nickel plated to stop rust setting in.
ARB's fitting kit number is 6171790. May be an option to contact them also. Cheers.

Last edited:
Email it to you mate. Hope it helps. There is a parts page listing all the bolt, washers etc.

Cheers.

Happy to help. I have received my fair share of help by a lot of you guys over the years.

I'm also in the same position, purchased a second hand arb bullbar part #3438100. There are no bolts, nuts or washers. Would anybody please have a list of these and fitting instructions so I can get to work installing on my D22?
Amanda.

I'm also in the same position, purchased a second hand arb bullbar part #3438100. There are no bolts, nuts or washers. Would anybody please have a list of these and fitting instructions so I can get to work installing on my D22? Amanda.
Same as above. Send me a PM with your email and I can send you the instruction sheets.

Cheers

Last edited:
Email sent. You should have no problems. Good to see you having a go yourself. Just get a hand to lift it. (Heavy). Go to a bolt supplier like if you are in Sydney (Boltmaster) etc. let us know how you go.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back