ARB Rear Protection bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
Hey all

Wondering whether people with the arb rear bars are happy with the product and could post up some pictures of them fitted to there navs. Preferably a long tub d22 so i can see gaps between bar and body work and how far they sit out from the tub etc. Any pictures or info greatly appreciated.

Even if you have the TJM style bar i wouldnt mind some pics of that aswell. This is next on my list and i like the arb bar cause of its recovery eyelets and its build quality.

Thanks

Thanks mate. Can you get some of its mounting and wrap ariund tube. How much spaxe between wrap tube and bottom of tub?

Shit you don't want much ! :eek: there is one in my garage pics I think . But I will get the tape measure and camera tomorrow , or if your around you can come have a look

No idea where ill be sent tomoz for work. Ahahah not much at all mate :D. Yours is a short tub model but atleast ill see how it tucks

Just remember Long and thin gets right in , But short and thick does the trick ;)

And I have some great ideas for the rear , I used an Aluminium section from work . For Freeeeeee.....!

Just bumping this for the day timers to see.

I don't know why it wouldn't fit your model based on this uploadfromtaptalk1392532891500.jpg

The tjm bar to suit the longer tub is now in production a member here had his rig at tjm for a week so they could build it i have no idea of the thread but he posted some pics the tjm has about 40mm more clearance than the arb.
John

The tjm bar to suit the longer tub is now in production a member here had his rig at tjm for a week so they could build it i have no idea of the thread but he posted some pics the tjm has about 40mm more clearance than the arb.
John

Hey mate. I'm pretty sure it's already done. From what I can remember is they extended the existing mounting bracket and added the extra holes so the bar suited both models. I could be incorrect and could be thinking of the arb bar. I'm yet to see either bars on a long tub model up close so time will tell

Got the chance to drop into tjm and ask. They have no release date on the tjm bar. They have made a prototype and its is being tested for adr complaince and we should know shortly.

Lets hope they hve it released before the 4wd show here in brisbane or arb will be getting my business lol

i can assure you the ARB rear step is one solid mofu*ker
those of you who were in lithgow that day can vouch for that :/

DSC_1485.jpg

i can assure you the ARB rear step is one solid mofu*ker
those of you who were in lithgow that day can vouch for that :/

DSC_1485.jpg

It doesnt look tuff mate. Thats a mighty bend. Im guessing it took a fair hit from something. The guy at a local arb stockist had one on his triton and it had taken a few hits but only taken the paint off

straight into a tree infact.
and not a scratch on the tub!!

tied it back to the tree and pulled it straight :)

Hey fellas. Someone has a arb rear bar thats been modified with a wheel carrier. Who was it? Chasing more pictures of it?

Thanks
Rusty

Hey rusty, Patrol custom 4x4 at Beenleigh did it I remember seeing it on their Facebook page. It did look good, but there custom d22 bar also looks bloody good.

-Tyler

Like you said before Rusty, the TJM bar is due to be released any day now.
I too inquired about it around October last year.
I am happy to wait for it.

Latest posts

Back