ARB Rear Protection bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's good news about the tjm bar. It is such a better bar than the arb in every way. Much better looking hanging off the back. I'll be saving towards one I think.

What are you going to do about matching to your body lift rusty? Redrill/chop it or just live with the small gap?

I'm at a point where I can't decide whether to body lift or leave it as is and get all the extras.

-Tyler

That's good news about the tjm bar. It is such a better bar than the arb in every way. Much better looking hanging off the back. I'll be saving towards one I think.

What are you going to do about matching to your body lift rusty? Redrill/chop it or just live with the small gap?

I'm at a point where I can't decide whether to body lift or leave it as is and get all the extras.

-Tyler

Gonna leave it sit low i think. It is onky 30mm so was thinking of adding more tube work to the side to act as a side impact for rubbing against walls and rocks so i dont damage thr tub. Plus a wheel carrier is on the cards aswell. I would like to see them both side by side. The tjmhas more bracing then the arb bar

Latest posts

Back