Arb

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with that Mitch ... any store could be very good, but for the sake of a bad experience with a particular product or staf at a store, it can quickly turn into a bad store to do business with apparantly ?!?!?

I've been into a number of 4x4 stores (ARB and Indepandants pushing Ironman and other stuff) and i rely on my own judgement based on how helpful the staff are, and what options they can provide me, rather than pushing only one product or way of doing things.

i had ARB penrith supply and fit all my basic stuff, bull bar, snorkel, bash plates, haymen reese tow bar, roof racks and ladder racks, and they were really good, they were on time and looked after me on the price. its a shame that you have ha such a shitty experience. hope that they sort it all out for you.

I have found that the franchise stores like Penrith tend to be better than the company owned stores, as they tend to employ people that actually know what they are selling and can probably even fit half the stuff.

Latest posts

Back