Army Surplus 2004 D22 Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geordie

Reaction score
Hi guys, just piked up my ride a couple of months back, its an army surplus navara, only has EGR mod and provent catch can so far, its a ZD30 engine with 4WD :)

Are you sure it's from the Army mate? And from 2004? Usually they only keep a "white fleet" vehicle for about 3-4 years, and swap it out. Their cars are supplied through lease plan and I've never seen a Nissan supplied. Used to be Holden but now ford. Landcryisers but now Prados and klugers. Patrol utes but now triton tray backs. Taragos but now iMax. Never a Navara.

But hey, I didn't pay attention to the entire army while I was there, so I suppose it's possible. Just sounds strange.

Enjoy it though mate. Is it a DX model? If so, then that's more probable than if it were a STR, as we were only given base models too.

Last edited:
For some reason looking at his location I don't think he's from Australia....

Welcome to the forum tho

For some reason looking at his location I don't think he's from Australia....

Welcome to the forum tho

Oh really? Damn. I can't see those details using my phone. Now I'm the douche. Haha

Yes I am new zealand, I got this from trademe, the new zealand version of Ebay. she is a base model dx, the army are selling off all there navara's as they have changed there supply contract to Mitsubishi, the navara's are being replaced with tritons.

Hey Geordie,
Yeah I saw those on Trademe but found something else before. Are they in good nick? Or have they been jumped around the tracks down in Waiouru?

Latest posts

Back