Aussie site of interest: Timing chain and Flywheel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete22

Reaction score
Just had a pre-trip inspection done at my favourite off road centre (Hume Off Road in Canberra) and they told me about a guy in Brisbane who has recently done some design work irt timing change set ups and clutches/flywheels. Don't know much other than the website www.yd25.com.au - could prove useful to someone.

Interesting site, he is also linking to the forum on his site in the links section. Might be a member?

Yeah hes a member, i was reading a post from him a few days ago but cant remember his username.

His username is yd25 and he's had a go at several posts and several newer members have suggested they have used his services.

His username is yd25 and he's had a go at several posts and several newer members have suggested they have used his services.
i read a post or thread about it a while ago and claims to be cheaper then getting it fixed at nissan,i think that was his goal becaus ehe saw how much nissan were changing to replace the timing belt and being a weak point

The information is all on his website and people can take or leave what they read. I have heard people on both sides of the fence talk about the product and what happens if there is a failure and like most of these products many answered questions also create unanswered questions.

At the end of the day people are just going to have to make up their own minds based on what they believe is best for them.

i spoke to him today about them, seem like a good product but wont be able to tell untl i get it. trade price for complete kit including all gears is way below genuine for just guides and chain.and he seemed surprise i have done 230,000 on original chain, im pulling the head off sunday and will post photos.

i spoke to him today about them, seem like a good product but wont be able to tell untl i get it. trade price for complete kit including all gears is way below genuine for just guides and chain.and he seemed surprise i have done 230,000 on original chain, im pulling the head off sunday and will post photos.

Thanks...I will be interested in seeing the work. My access will be a bit hit and miss over the next 10 weeks as I'm off to Cape York and a bunch of other places throughout QLD tomorrow and not back home (Ulladulla NSW) until mid October or thereabouts.

Latest posts

Back