Auto electrician needed ryde/parramatta

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4x4nav

Reaction score
Looking for a good cheap auto elec , need to wire in a turbo timer , disconnect seatbelt alarm, wire reverse camera to double din head unit and fit new air con control panel ( a/c only works on high -4) happy to pay cash if anyone knows anyone or can help get back to me , cheers

Most of your list is a pretty cruzy afternoon over a few beers.... And no need to pay someone

The aircon problem is a faulty resistor pack and you're going to pay a motza for it unless you get one aftermarket. Malicious advertised them recently here.

Reversing camera is more time than anything else, they'll probably splice its power into the reversing light wire at the rear of the car and just run two cables forward and into the cabin for the video signal.

My turbo timer was plug and play - take the plug off the back of the ignition, plug it into the back of the turbo timer plug and then plug the turbo timer plug into the ignition, took all of about a minute. If yours isn't, then an auto electrician will be needed.

The seat belt alarm ought to just be a plug under the seat. If disconnecting it makes it constantly show that the belt is not in place, I'd try shorting the wires to see if that got rid of the alert. I think the alarm itself is a function of the BCM.

An afternoon with a few cold ones would easily solve the problems.

Either of u fellas interested ??? I'll supply the beers !!! Yeh I got the resistor pack off bloke I brought the car off ... my turbo timer needs to be wired not plug n play , unfortunately.

I'm about as far north of you as Mike is south (we've moved house, we're not in Newy any more).

There is a bunch of members in Sydney. Surely someone's closer than me and Mike!

Them queenslamders have a dodgy mechanic day.
Sure there enough nsw boys to have a half descent mechanics day?
Hahaha

Nope not a member just a firend turbo timer bosst gages rvers camera front spot lights and led light

He is an license auto electrician wait till you see his set up on his mini looking thing lol

Had a Google Hahahaha your not wrong !!! Ive txt him ... once I get the $$$ had a few Unexpectant bills pop up I'll get him to go ahead . Thx for the hook up

All done today whilst I was working . Thx for the help ;) he's s nice guy and informative too . Happily recommend him to anyone needing work done . Good quick and well priced . Hooked up turbo timer , fixed my alarm , got rid of some old wiring , installed new air con resistor, disconnected seat belt alarm ( does my head in !!) removed old analogue aerial , added reverse cam mounted my Bluetooth aerial properly, extended battery /phone charger cable . And showed me a few tricks on my double din head unit .

Cheers

Back